ph balancing sups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ph balancing sups.

do they work? i have been eating really acidic (high meat, low greens, lots of tea's and juices) and i was reading all the symptoms it can cause. i work a lot and don't really have the time to cook between work, gym, and girl friend (currently trying to make time). so i was wondering if they work or if anyone has taken them before. i am pretty sure the alkaline "ionized" water is a sham, but i am curious about the other supplements. TIA.

Go on any cruise line and they (sub contracted Elemis/Steiner) will try to get you to buy their treatments. Every cruise I have been on (7 in the last 5 years) pushes a very good program but their products are out of this world high. They push a lot of alkaline products to help PH balance your liver. They talk a hell of a game and my wife who has a degree in sports medicine was able to keep up with them calling most if not all factual but their claims in benefits.

The thing I like hearing was the liver not necessarily rejuvenating but detoxing every 6 months. Supposedly the closer you can get to 7.3ph the more efficient your body will burn stored fat for energy instead of muscle tissue.

Look up Elemis that is the product brand they mostly push.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

yeah that alkaline stuff is mostly b/s i think. i just went with a product that contains lots of chlorophyll, antioxidants, and some cultures. we'll see if it works.

Comment

Alkaline diets are bs.

Your body has a very complex system to pH between 7.35 and 7.45. It would be very hard to keep a high alkaline balance for any period of time.

You might see some wide differences in your urine pH but your internal system is gonna keep it in the range of 7.35 and 7.45.
        Originally posted by Denny
        I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Working...
        X