Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout Supplements Fallen FireFighter Fund

DFWmustangs Members,

Firefighter, Lt. Todd Krodle, died in the line of duty while extinguishing a blaze at an apartment fire earlier this week. Lt. Krodle passed doing the dangerous job he loved.

As a firefighter there is a brotherhood that is un-explainable. We are often asked to sacrifice our own safety to help and protect others. Being a firefighter in a neighboring city, this has made a huge impact on many friends and family in the area. Lockout would like to help the Krodle family during this difficult time.

Lockout Supplements will be doing a fundraiser for Lt. Krodle’s wife and two children left behind. Over the next 6 weeks Lockout will be gathering a percentage of sales to help the Krodle family.

As a member of Lockout you will receive 5% off your order by using the discount code
    krodle. That 5% shown as your discount will be matched by lockout in our “Fill the Boot for Krodle” here at Lockout Supplements over the next 6 weeks.

Let’s pull together and help the Krodle family in this difficult time.

Discount Code = krodle

Thank You,

Greg Green
    Lockout Supplements
    Lockout supplement is a nutritional dietary supplement store. We offer exceptional customer service at low pricing and guaranteed same-day delivery.
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Made sticky...
    I will make sure and use the code too.
    Thank you for doing this.

Comment

Hats off to you for doing this. Not sure of what I need but Im sure I can find something.
      Its amazing, the brotherhood you speak of. I joined hundreds of fellow firefighters today, most of which never knew Lt. Krodle, but all felt propelled to pay respects for a fallen brother.

Stay safe,
      Casey
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Really good of you to do this, Greg. Much thanks. I worked with LT Krodle. We are from the same station.

He is the epitome of what I think most men strive to be. A devoted family man, Christian, and tireless public servant. He would do almost anything for you and we would always do our best to represent and not let our officer down. I cannot recall one bad thing about the man. He had the ability to motivate and rally you to do anything and be the best at it. I never heard him yell or curse. He had this cool calmness about it that put you at ease and that everything was under control. Which makes this tragedy all the more difficult to swallow.

A friend of mine said it best:

"A great man displays no capacity to honor himself, he carries on day to day, the only way he knows how. The grand sum of his actions are revealed by the profound admiration of those fortunate individuals who were witness to his honorable ways."

Thank you Lt. Todd Krodle. You will be deeply missed but never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
          Really good of you to do this, Greg. Much thanks. I worked with LT Krodle. We are from the same station.

He is the epitome of what I think most men strive to be. A devoted family man, Christian, and tireless public servant. He would do almost anything for you and we would always do our best to represent and not let our officer down. I cannot recall one bad thing about the man. He had the ability to motivate and rally you to do anything and be the best at it. I never heard him yell or curse. He had this cool calmness about it that put you at ease and that everything was under control. Which makes this tragedy all the more difficult to swallow.

A friend of mine said it best:

"A great man displays no capacity to honor himself, he carries on day to day, the only way he knows how. The grand sum of his actions are revealed by the profound admiration of those fortunate individuals who were witness to his honorable ways."

Thank you Lt. Todd Krodle. You will be deeply missed but never forgotten.
          Thanks my friend, I've heard many great things about him.
          Just like to do my part. I know we can raise some good funds for his family. The least i can do...

Comment

Thanks to everyone that used the code for this good cause! We raised a lot of money for this family.

The code is now expired and this can be unstuck.

RIP

Comment

Working...
            X