Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Arlington/Ft.Worth folks want to cruise to Cars and Coffee on Sept. 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arlington/Ft.Worth folks want to cruise to Cars and Coffee on Sept. 3?

Never been to the Cars and Coffee meet, going to take the coupe and check out some exotics. If anyone is interested in cruising out there let me know.

I might ride with you, depends on what I have going.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You will need to be there by no later than 7:30am to get a decent parking space with the main group, if at all. If you don't already have a spot picked out, Lincoln Square has been a good meeting place with other groups in the past. I would plan on leaving that location by 6:30-6:45 if you plan on taking the 161 tollway.
      '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
        You will need to be there by no later than 7:30am to get a decent parking space with the main group, if at all. If you don't already have a spot picked out, Lincoln Square has been a good meeting place with other groups in the past. I would plan on leaving that location by 6:30-6:45 if you plan on taking the 161 tollway.
        wow, i had no idea, i'll definitely need a few cups of coffee if i'm going to be leaving that early!

Comment

if it were cooler i might bring something, but man no a/c in the r model makes it no fun for the summertime
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
          X