$25 a month for a no-contract membership at 24hour fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $25 a month for a no-contract membership at 24hour fitness

I know that costco is the overall better deal, but if you don't feel like throwing down $320 and you want a great month to month no-contract rate, if you go here: https://www.24hourfitness.com/fit24/...4-56aacfc050e0

You'll get $24.99 a month. You pay first and last months and a $9.99 one time only initiation fee. The special is only good through the end of August 24th. I know it says an Austin location in the top right but it's good for nationwide access. Picking the Austin location just might help me hit my bonus this month. You'll be able to walk into your local club and work out just the same. If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try and keep up at work with my phone.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Awesome, thanks dude!
    Ded

Comment

Isn't this what it always is? I know they ask more but we've always talked them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Isn't this what it always is? I know they ask more but we've always talked them down.
        Its the friends and family rate that employees can give to people. Right now nationwide access is 34.99 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Its the friends and family rate that employees can give to people. Right now nationwide access is 34.99 a month.
          Can you give me the hook up for a month membership? I am only going to be in the states for 21 days. I am only looking to attend the Western Center, Ft Worth gym.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Can you give me the hook up for a month membership? I am only going to be in the states for 21 days. I am only looking to attend the Western Center, Ft Worth gym.
            I know this is not what you are asking for... but I think I might have a 7 day pass that I can give you(will have to check at home).

Comment

BTW: I asked my local 24hr about the deal above and it is only valid online.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I can only try and get you a 14 day pass. Managers can do up to 24 days. Text me at 817-899-0909 and we'll try and work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I can only try and get you a 14 day pass. Managers can do up to 24 days. Text me at 817-899-0909 and we'll try and work it out.
                  thanks, I will text you on the 7th when I get in.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Special is over. Family add ons right mow are 25 a month, zero initiation so if you have a friend or family member that wants to join...now would be a good time. Usually its 30.

Comment

Working...
                    X