LOC adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOC adapter

Looking to add a sub to my jeep and finally bought one and an amp. There is a stock sub already there that I am going to replace. I am thinking of just adding a LOC to get my rca's for the amp. Has anyone ever heard of David Navone products? More specific the NE-7V (about half way down the page)

An electronic LOC (like ANY Audio Control product but the LC2i is what I would look at)will be better than a passive LOC. MANY amps do not need an LOC. JL Audio amps allow you to solder RCA's to speaker outputs from the deck and plug them into the amp. You will have better performance without a passive LOC. Some amps, like MRP Alpine amps include a speaker level input harness in the box.
    If we use passive which is rare now, we usually use a PAC SNI15 or PAC SNI50A for higher power decks.

What year and model jeep?

Comment

08' wrangler with the infinity stereo

Comment

I am just going to use the LOC that I already have for the time being. I know I could get better results but for now I dont want to spend anymore on it.

Where would be the best place to tap in my LOC? I know that I can put it right where the wires for the factory sub are. I would then be feeding an amplified and adjusted signal from the factory amp into the LOC. Or I can intercept the signal from the HU before it gets to the amp and tap in there. What would you suggest for best sound using what I have?

Comment

Working...
        X