Spare 1911 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare 1911 parts?

Anyone have spare 1911 parts laying around you might be interested in parting with?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

what are you looking for? Good aftermarket or stock take off parts?

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
      what are you looking for? Good aftermarket or stock take off parts?
      Either, I can make use of anything.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Cj, I have an extra .580 wilson barrel bushing in stainless if you want it.
        Ded

Comment

These are taken off of a new Rock Island GI 1911 in .38 Super. They were replaced with Ed Brown parts.

sear
          hammer
          disconnector
          grip safety
          sear spring
          smooth wood grips

let me know if you are interested in any of them......

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
            These are taken off of a new Rock Island GI 1911 in .38 Super. They were replaced with Ed Brown parts.

sear
            hammer
            disconnector
            grip safety
            sear spring
            smooth wood grips

let me know if you are interested in any of them......
            I can use all of that for my project. Just trying to get some parts for some modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              Cj, I have an extra .580 wilson barrel bushing in stainless if you want it.
              I could man! Bring it next time we go shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I could man! Bring it next time we go shooting.
                Will do.
                Ded

Comment

I may have a recoil spring and guide rod sitting around.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Anyone have spare 1911 parts laying around you might be interested in parting with?
                    I have a ton of spare 1911 parts and accessories, in the event you're still looking

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                      I have a ton of spare 1911 parts and accessories, in the event you're still looking
                      Always looking for gun parts. Primarily interest in stainless parts. I've been wanting to do some more custom work on my Delta. What do you have?

Comment

Always looking for gun parts. Primarily interest in stainless parts. I've been wanting to do some more custom work on my Delta. What do you have?
                        stuff for sale

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                          It really is amazing how much shit me and you have that is identical, LOL. I don't see anything in there I could use unfortunately. Are you selling that .22 slide glock or just the slide?

Comment

I have some factory take off colt sights not much but you can have them if you want.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

It really is amazing how much shit me and you have that is identical, LOL. I don't see anything in there I could use unfortunately. Are you selling that .22 slide glock or just the slide?
                              either the complete pistol (Glock frame with dedicated .22lr upper), or just the .22lr rimfire conversion kit, or just the Glock frame

Comment

Working...
                              X