Any 24hr Fitness Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 24hr Fitness Deals?

Does anyone know of any good 24hr Fitness Deals. Awhile back on the "other board" there was a post up about Costco having a deal on 24hr Fitness membership but I just searched their site and didn't see anything.

Any help is appreciated, I want to join in on the transformation challenge but need to find a gym.

go into costco I saw something the other day
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I searched costco today. $299.99 for a 2 year all-sport membership. Comes out to $13.5x a month. Best deal you're gonna find. I'm stupid and still paying $35.00'ish a month. I'm about to drop that shit and head over to Southlake for one of these.

EDIT: Here's a link.
      Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-03-2010, 03:17 PM.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Thats a really good deal, I signed up when 24hr was running a special on their 1 year multi-club membership. I don't remember what the price was, but you got an extra 3 months, and I think it worked out to like $16 or $17 month. Better than the $30 something I was paying per month before.

Comment

costco always has the best deals
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

poopnut, thanks for the link. That is better than the $24 I was paying before I dropped them.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              I searched costco today. $299.99 for a 2 year all-sport membership. Comes out to $13.5x a month. Best deal you're gonna find. I'm stupid and still paying $35.00'ish a month. I'm about to drop that shit and head over to Southlake for one of these.

EDIT: Here's a link.
              http://www.costco.com/Common/Search....rch&lang=en-US
              What is the difference between the sport and the "ultra sport"? The main reason I left 24 HR was because they were converting most of the regular clubs to sport clubs. They were going to jack up my membership to go to a sports club even though I didint request the change. I never needed the extra stuff.
              The link states this..... All-Club membership does not include access to Super Sport and Ultra Sport locations
              Originally posted by mutherjuggz
              That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

To be honest, I'm not sure. The only Ultra Sport that I know of in the area is off of 377 and Golden Triangle in Keller. All the rest are sports.

Comment

Never seen an Ultra Sport, but the one closest to me (Castle Hills) is a Super Sport. I have an all club sport and hate that I can't go to this damn club w/o upgrading.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I got the Costco membership when it looked like my home gym was going bankrupt. I didn't want to renew and then be out several hundred $$$.

Most of the 24hourfitness gyms are "Sport" clubs.

Comment

im getting a costco membership soon for this very reason.

Comment

looks like costco membership is $50/year

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          looks like costco membership is $50/year
                          Yeah, but it's worth every penny.

Comment

All-Club membership does not include access to Super Sport and Ultra Sport locations
                            damn the one i live next to is also a super sport

I pay 32$ at La Fitness right now
                            The only thing on the 24 website has to offer is a monthly of 44.99
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              damn the one i live next to is also a super sport

I pay 32$ at La Fitness right now
                              The only thing on the 24 website has to offer is a monthly of 44.99
                              I gave in and signed up at 24 hr fitness this weekend..

40$ a month for me.. that was there "special............"

Paying 8$ more than the usual 32$ from LA, but this one is way more convenient.

I can go in the morning now before work and its no more than 5 minutes away from my house.
                              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                              X