Black Ops night (xbox guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops night (xbox guys)

So there are enough of us who have the game, any of you fellas up for picking a day(s) and time to jump on for a bit and play a few rounds?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I would if i had the game. lol. Been using my cousins
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I am down..I am not that good in the multiplayer online play but it is still fun. My son and I played for a bit today and we got to a level 16 SGT. My best is 19kills with 3deaths and 2 assists. He is 9 and kicks my butt. He got 24kills with 5deaths and 5 assists.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        I am down..I am not that good in the multiplayer online play but it is still fun. My son and I played for a bit today and we got to a level 16 SGT. My best is 19kills with 3deaths and 2 assists. He is 9 and kicks my butt. He got 24kills with 5deaths and 5 assists.
        It's all good, I'm only level 26 and still learning my way around. I've been playing the barebones mode since it's just guns, no perks, kill streaks, or anything like that. I typically don't last long when the remote control bombs and attack choppers are flying around.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

What is your name on there? I will make sure to backstab you if I run across you!

Comment

SonikDthMonkey

Comment

I'm in. OnContact

I've played twice and am level 28.
              WRX

Comment

im down for this. this weekend, i will be off for 4 days, so any time for me then.

Comment

This saturday works for me, What time is good for you guys?

Comment

I usually play from 5-7 PM almost every day after work and sometimes after 9pm send me a FR or an invite if you guys play.
                    Gamertag: Wicked98Snake
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Sea drops

Comment

I'm on with N_Tex-V_Star playing some team deathmatch. Anyone wants to join us we're game for whatever.

Comment

Anyone getting on tonight? Been in game with NTexas V-Star the past few nights.

Comment

We should definitely get together....most nights we have at least 2 of us, if not a full party....if we get enough, we can rock some Ground War and rack some kills

Matts1911

hit me up.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I should be on for a few hours tonight, send me an invite if ya'll see me on.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X