I popped THE question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I popped THE question.

We went on a cruise to the Bahamas over Thanksgiving for my girlfriends birthday...well I popped the question on November 23, 2010. That morning I snuck out of our stateroom early and told Brittany (my girlfriend) I was bringing her breakfast in bed. I went and found the cruise director, Ricky. We came up with the idea to call her up to the stage and tell her she won something after the show that was after dinner. So, after the show Ricky called her up and Brittany was very excited and thought she won $299,000. Then he called me up to the stage and that is when I asked. Of course Brittany started crying and said yes then the crowd started cheering and clapping, it was amazing!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Was that Tiki Barber?

jk COngratulations!
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Pretty cool. Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Congrats man.....
          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

that's awesome!!! congrats!!!

Comment

That's awesome man, congrats! I too proposed to my wife on a cruise years ago. Good times

Comment

I thought of that Abe Lincoln Geico commercial when I watched that.

Comment

Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                  We went on a cruise to the Bahamas over Thanksgiving for my girlfriends birthday...well I popped the question on November 23, 2010. That morning I snuck out of our stateroom early and told Brittany (my girlfriend) I was bringing her breakfast in bed. I went and found the cruise director, Ricky. We came up with the idea to call her up to the stage and tell her she won something after the show that was after dinner. So, after the show Ricky called her up and Brittany was very excited and thought she won $299,000. Then he called me up to the stage and that is when I asked. Of course Brittany started crying and said yes then the crowd started cheering and clapping, it was amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJo9cZiWFo
                  wonder if she would change the engagement for 299k...
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

oh and congrats!!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

That's awesome!
                      She will never forget that!
                      Congrats and best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        wonder if she would change the engagement for 299k...
                        Beat me to it.

Congrats on the engagement! Get ready for everything to change... LOL.

Comment

You're still a class act Patrick.
                          Congratulations, I hope you both have a long , happy life together

Comment

congrats patrick.

so are we all invited to the Bachelor Party and reception?

Comment

What a let down, I would rather have the 299k

jk, congrats man

Comment

Working...
                              X