Hi-Point carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Point carnage

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

is that slim?

Comment

so don't drop it in a bucket of muddy water and you'll be fine
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Quite a few instances of dangerous gun handling. I thought the kid was going to cross the camera with the muzzle, and when he tossed the gun without clearing it at the end.
        IMG_0424

Comment

Performed better than I expected, though I still would not give $20 for one.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Performed better than I expected, though I still would not give $20 for one.
            Shit I wouldn't give the space in my safe for one lol

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Shit I wouldn't give the space in my safe for one lol
              use it to hold open the door to your gun room. That's where I keep my glock.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                use it to hold open the door to your gun room. That's where I keep my glock.
                lol...c'mon man, don't be like that.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

aint they the same thing I mean they look alike

Comment

That looked like all kindsa safe...

Comment

I'm tempted to buy a Hi Point carbine to beat the shit out of.

Comment

average thug handgun distance <---- lol

Comment

LOL! One of the ads at the bottom was "get off of oxycodone safely" MWAHAHAAHHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I'm tempted to buy a Hi Point carbine to beat the shit out of.
                            I want one for a plinker.

I bought a Hi-Point 9 that I used when bow season rolled around, I left it on the tree stand every day for a month, never had any issue with it, even after the rain, etc. I can't say I ever had a round hang in it either. I know I accidentally knocked it out the stand a few times. I ended up trading it for a 50 cal. black powder rifle when I got my Anaconda.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Seems to have functioned better then most Kimbers...

Comment

Working...
                              X