King of Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Cool

Steve McQueen made any car look cool! BTW, WTF is that? Looks kind of like a Jag.

Comment

This thread reeks of truth.

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
      Steve McQueen made any car look cool! BTW, WTF is that? Looks kind of like a Jag.
      Jaguar XKSS. They took some racecars (D-Types) that they couldn't get rid of and made street legal cars out of them. Pretty cool.

Comment

Thats very cool!! Check out the refection of the Vett in the rear fender.

Comment

His son Chad (I think that's his name) was on SPEED this morning. Hot Rod TV I think. didn't catch much of the show but I do know they were talking about the '68 Bullitt he recently had built to look like the one his dad drove in the movie.
          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
            His son Chad (I think that's his name) was on SPEED this morning. Hot Rod TV I think. didn't catch much of the show but I do know they were talking about the '68 Bullitt he recently had built to look like the one his dad drove in the movie.
            That was on Hot Rod... They redid the 68, but with a modern driveline/suspension. Built by Gateway Classic Mustang.

Comment

Working...
            X