frozen pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozen pizza

I wish I had the time to make my own pizza dough regularly, but recently I've found the Amy's 10 inch pizzas are fucking awesome.

Just had an Amy's margherita pizza, that I added some fresh red onion, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to, and it was outstanding.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan, but I do like these Amy's pies.

Any other good ones out there, not Totinos, or Tonys?

When you get used to fresh dough, good ingredients, and brick oven pizza, none of the frozen ones taste worth a damn.

Find an Italian grocery store down there, and buy their frozen dough balls. I get mine from Jimmy's up here. Hell, even the Boboli crusts are better than frozen pies.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I haven't found a good frozen pizza really.

Papa Murphy's is better than I thought it would be. You order what pizza you want, pick it up, and take it home and bake. I don't know if they have one in Austin. There is one in Temple, so there probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Papa Murphy's is better than I thought it would be. You order what pizza you want, pick it up, and take it home and bake. I don't know if they have one in Austin. There is one in Temple, so there probably is.
        Isn't that crap higher than giraffe pussy? Like, $8-12?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I honestly don't know. I only have eaten it a few times while I was down there, and can't remember what I paid.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Agreed. Pappa Murphy's is pretty good for the price and coupons come in the mail regularly if you keep an eye open for them. I don't really care for alot of frozen brands because most use a sweet tomato sauce which I can't stand. Tombstone is less than 5 bucks and has a tolerable sauce.

Comment

If you don't feel like making the dough, just buy the Pillbury pizza/pie crusts or go in the bread section and get the pre-made crusts. We'll do that and top ours. Saves a little time.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                $12 will get you a large with every kind of meat on it and a ton more cheese than the chain delivery places. To me that's a pretty good deal, feeds 4 normal people or 2 1/2 fat asses, taste better than any chain delivery place and is cheaper than most of them. I just turn my oven on before I go pick it up, toss it in when I get back and 15min later eat. I'm a cheap bastard and refuse to pay for delivery unless I'm drunk so having to pick it up is no big deal, since I do that anyways for pizza.

Comment

For frozen pizza, Freschetta Ultra-Thin Crust (no longer available) 6 Italian Cheese was the only way to go.

Comment

i always just buy pizza from a restaurant. too much equipment needed to make it at home (from scratch)
                    Last edited by momo; 08-29-2011, 01:39 PM.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I like the Red Baron Fire Baked Crust pizza. For frozen pizza under 5 bucks it's hard to beat. If I'm going to spend more than $5 on frozen pizza I'll just get Papa Johns instead.

Comment

california kitchen or whatever it's called...

Comment

I just make my own w/ the small boboli crusts.... some gia russa hot sicilian, some good cheese, a little pepperoni and banana peppers and its good to go.

Comment

Digiorno
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Best I have had. Chicago style with good cheese. I didn't care for the sausage pizza, I actually liked the vegetarian the best. Get out your checkbook too because it ain't cheap...

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria is home to the best deep dish in Chicago. Lou Malnati's has stayed true to the original Chicago deep dish pizza recipe created by Lou Malnati over 40 years ago.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X