Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firearm Failures

Pretty crazy pics in here

Ouch!!! I wish they had the "why's" for each pic.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Tons of glocks and AR15s, zero HKs... Lol.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Wonder how many of those were the mentality "ah fuck, its a glock, just keep shooting. I'm sure that noise was nothing. Surely there isnt a round in the barrel"

AR probably lots of em didn't have a chance to stop firing if they were popping off the rounds pretty quick

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          Wonder how many of those were the mentality "ah fuck, its a glock, just keep shooting. I'm sure that noise was nothing. Surely there isnt a round in the barrel"

AR probably lots of em didn't have a chance to stop firing if they were popping off the rounds pretty quick
          They intentionally wedged a round in the barrel of a mark 23 and then shot the hell out of it. Performed no different.

Comment

I wonder how many people own glocks and AR15's vs. HK's
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

wow, that's a more springfield xdm's than i would like to see.

shit ton of revolvers.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I wonder how many people own glocks and AR15's vs. HK's
                Hk has been around much longer than glock, and has undoubtedly sold more guns than them.

Comment

Hk has been around much longer than glock, and has undoubtedly sold more guns than them.
                  yeah, everybody I know has one... nobody has a Glock or an AR15 (which isn't a brand)
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    yeah, everybody I know has one... nobody has a Glock or an AR15 (which isn't a brand)
                    Cooter, Hk has sold countless guns to governments across the globe, police agencies everywhere (every policeman I saw in Germany had an HK), militaries, special operations units, and our own secret service. This is their bread and butter, while recreational shooters in Europe, the US, and elsewhere are not as significant to their business model.

Lets face it, they make good shit and chase different business than glock does. Hell, hk doesnt need a poster with R. Lee Ermy saying "this is my glock!!!1!!" to sell products to all the neckbeards shopping at ctd.

Comment

I remember HK putting a calendar out and one of the pictures showed the rounds loaded backwards in a mag. HK makes great guns, but c'mon man. HK has "kabooms" just like every other manufacturer.
                      2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
                        I remember HK putting a calendar out and one of the pictures showed the rounds loaded backwards in a mag. HK makes great guns, but c'mon man. HK has "kabooms" just like every other manufacturer.
                        Lol, yeah that was a magazine ad and the photographers were not gun enthusiasts by any means.

And sure, I bet HKs have kaboomed, but glocks have blown up way too much. Hell, 03trublu had one blow up in his hand...

Comment

Most of these look like something down the barrel or bad ammo load.

This however wins the wtf award
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I am willing to bet that a alot of those were people reloading ammo past factory tested specs.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I counted all of 8 Glocks (and of those, there were 2 pairs of different angles for 2 different guns) in 140 pictures.
                              Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I am willing to bet that a alot of those were people reloading ammo past factory tested specs.
                              One of the Glocks that blew up was a race gun. Most of the competitive shooters handload.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X