Needed: Shotgun hulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Shotgun hulls

I'm looking for the older Winchester AA hulls, or Remington STS hulls. Please let me know if you happen to have any.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Did you find any? I have a couple of trash sacks full of AA hulls and doubt I will ever have the time to start reloading again.

Comment

how much older cj? i think i still have a few boxes worth of AA's in the garage in a sack.

Comment

still have them, let me know.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
          how much older cj? i think i still have a few boxes worth of AA's in the garage in a sack.
          up until just recently, I'd really like them if you don't have a use for them. I have a lot of buckshot that needs a home.

bronco - we need to have a 10mm shoot off one of these days. I'll bring the ammo.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X