Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor of Love Stonebridge 1/5/10K Monday 9/5...anyone running it? (Elvis?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor of Love Stonebridge 1/5/10K Monday 9/5...anyone running it? (Elvis?)

Just curious if anyone is gonna make it out for the race around Stonebridge on Laborday. If you make it out, say hey! Look for the guy with no shoes...or the guy next to him with no shoes...I'll be one of them.

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

I'll ask the wife if she wants to, we had not planned on it though as of this time.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That would be cool if y'all could make it!
      How are the Super-Kids?
      Y'all still taking the Assault before you run?

-Jonny
      '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

I stick with jack3d for runs...just a single scoop (more like a cup of coffee I can drink with water). Candi is stuck on assault, but we're trying to find her something else without creatine in it - but still with the energy side.

We're all doing good - just busy. Ya'll?

Comment

Yeah, I just got a couple of people I run with from the McKinney Running club on the Assault kick. They both like the Raspberry Lemonade and the Fruit Punch. I will probably go to the fruit punch when the green apple runs out. I really liked the sample you gave me! If Candi wants, she can try the DMAA 40mg pills I have. That's supposed to be the kick in Assault, Jacked, MM, etc without the beta alanine, creatine, etc.

I got laid off the last week of July, but was surprisingly busy working on a few cars up until this week. Now I'm bored. Supposed to hear back on a job on Tuesday back at BofA. We'll see. Kids are great! Hailey started 2nd grade and her teacher is really nice! Hayden is growing like a weed and Triday is awesome! Life is good!

Let me know about Monday. I can bring the DMAA if you're going to be there.

-Jonny
          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Cool...let me look into that DMAA stuff. Looks like we're probably going to participate in that run, I'll be on stroller duty though with the twins so - I'll be slow. Hope the wind ain't bad, damned thing is like a sail when going into the wind!

Good luck on the job for Tuesday!

Comment

I call shotgun! Haha! Damn... It's only a 2 seater, huh! It's little hilly and there are some tunnels that are abrupt down and back up. Looks fun though!

-Jonny
              '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
              X