Crashing after working out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing after working out

I've been taking 1MR for the past month or more and can't seem to avoid the crash a few hours after working out. I take the recommended amout, workout and drink plenty of water. I'll take a protein shake a little while after working out and go to work. Its not a few hours after working out and I'm struggling like hell to keep my eyes open which isn't to bad unless I'm at work. I enjoy working out with it but can't figure out how to avoid it.

300mg of caffeine in 1MR? That's a decent amount if you also drink anything else during the day with caffeine.

After you workout try hydrating (like a quart) and eating some large quantity of protein. The water will help flush out some of the caffeine and also hydrate you if you are getting dehydrating from working out which could also cause the tiredness.
    Originally posted by Denny
    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Post disregarded. OP crashes post-anything, not just post workout.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The new version or old version 1MR. Old version had 1,3dimethyl. Helps some with the caffeine crashes.
        www.LockoutSupplements.com
        discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Is it me or is that 1, 3 dimeth...however the hell you spell it...stuff bad? The more research I do on it and relate it with my own experiences - the more it seems like avoiding it maybe the smart move.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Is it me or is that 1, 3 dimeth...however the hell you spell it...stuff bad? The more research I do on it and relate it with my own experiences - the more it seems like avoiding it maybe the smart move.
            In high dose of course. Some love it. In Europe its one of the drug of choice at rave parties. It wont be around much longer.
            www.LockoutSupplements.com
            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Post disregarded. OP crashes post-anything, not just post workout.
              Fucker...

This 1MR has 1,3 D. I talked to another guy that takes it and kinda concluded that I need to eat more after working out. He said he eats shortly afterwards and snacks the whole way thru work as I eat some afterwards and end up eating lunch sometimes 8hours or so later. I know it isn't an ideal eating habit but at work you get lunch when you can if you can.

Comment

Working...
              X