North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea

Do we actually know the heir to fuckhead? If so, do we know anything about him? Is he as psycho as fuckhead? Please tell me when they decide to go Hot Shots on them and drop a bomb on them while poolside.

Yes, the heir is his son-

He is described as very much like his father, with similar tastes.

The other son who was supposed to be the heir fell out of his father's graces because he is westernized and somewhat of a playboy. He blew it when he tried to sneak into Japan to go to disneyland-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Yes, the heir is his son-

He is described as very much like his father, with similar tastes.

The other son who was supposed to be the heir fell out of his father's graces because he is westernized and somewhat of a playboy. He blew it when he tried to sneak into Japan to go to disneyland-[/IMG]
      The other son (playboy) sounds like he would be a new dear leader more in line with Kim's tastes. After all he was something of a partier himself back in the day.

Comment

Ok, so do we know if he will be supported like his father? I just wonder if there is a faction in their country that is planning a coup once fuckhead dies. I wonder how much support the heir will really have once people realize fuckhead is dead and it is open season.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          The other son (playboy) sounds like he would be a new dear leader more in line with Kim's tastes. After all he was something of a partier himself back in the day.
          I don't think he really wants it. If you could spend all your time in Macau (China's Vegas) with limitless funds instead of ultra-impoverished North Korea, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Ok, so do we know if he will be supported like his father? I just wonder if there is a faction in their country that is planning a coup once fuckhead dies. I wonder how much support the heir will really have once people realize fuckhead is dead and it is open season.
            Kim Jong Il took power when Kim Il Sung died with ease, I am sure it will be the same with the kid taking the reigns.

You must understand how brainwashed these people are. Check out this series-

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Kim Jong Il took power when Kim Il Sung died with ease, I am sure it will be the same with the kid taking the reigns.

You must understand how brainwashed these people are. Check out this series-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ixGYzbLz0
              I can't view youtube, but is it the vid where the guy gets in and goes to pyongyang hotels, music shows, and the demilitarized zone?

They are brainwashed that is no doubt. I can't recall how many times I heard "reunification" in that series.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I can't view youtube, but is it the vid where the guy gets in and goes to pyongyang hotels, music shows, and the demilitarized zone?

They are brainwashed that is no doubt. I can't recall how many times I heard "reunification" in that series.
                Dunno, there is a bunch of NK documentaries that kind of do the same thing.

I honestly believe that nothing short of war will change the regime significantly.... and that would be a devastating war.

Comment

Dunno, there is a bunch of NK documentaries that kind of do the same thing.

I honestly believe that nothing short of war will change the regime significantly.... and that would be a devastating war.
                  Agreed. But it would be nice to know that there would be people in that country willing to join our side when the time came. Surely they have to know they are impoverished compare to many other countries.

Comment

Working...
                  X