First Dennis Green Now Derek Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Dennis Green Now Derek Anderson

I guess Phoenix just attracts people who fly off the handle!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Yeah he sucks as a qb, most of his throws were too low, too high or flat out couldn't get to the target reciever. He sucks outloud and to be on the sideline telling jokes is unacceptable. Jimmy Johnson after a loss to the redskins on the plane ride home, he started bitching out the entire team on the plane after he heard everyone lughing and joking around, why? Because he was still pissed and he wanted everyone else to be pissed off too.
    My gosh I miss him as our head coach, come back Jimmy, PLEASE!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
      Yeah he sucks as a qb, most of his throws were too low, too high or flat out couldn't get to the target reciever. He sucks outloud and to be on the sideline telling jokes is unacceptable. Jimmy Johnson after a loss to the redskins on the plane ride home, he started bitching out the entire team on the plane after he heard everyone lughing and joking around, why? Because he was still pissed and he wanted everyone else to be pissed off too.
      My gosh I miss him as our head coach, come back Jimmy, PLEASE!!!
      Jimmy "hey, why are you lagging in my drills son?"
      Player " I have asthma sir."
      Jimmy " Ok, go over to that field, it's for the players with asthma."

Player is cut that day.

No shame in his game.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Jimmy "hey, why are you lagging in my drills son?"
        Player " I have asthma sir."
        Jimmy " Ok, go over to that field, it's for the players with asthma."

Player is cut that day.

No shame in his game.
        HAHA, no shit and when he pointed to the 'other field' it was a open field next to the Valley Ranch with cows on it. Hell even Curvin Richards got cut for sleeping/snoring in a OC film meeting...'H'
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is the reporters fault. they asked him the first time why he was laughing and gave the explanation which i thought was enough and understandable. Im someone that isnt down alot, i smile and laugh alot even on the worse days. He answered it the first time and they still kept asking. id get pissed too
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
          X