• Show
Clear All

• Vintage gun ads

Post up what you find, crazy the price and ad differences

Comment

Comment

Only $189.50!!!!!

Comment

I want a stack of those $2 pistols. Maybe like $20,000 worth. Best investment ever, lol

Comment

How exactly were automatic weapons marketed pre '84? I know the colt sporter was semi auto, but full auto AR-15's were also available. Was it even under the table back then, or did they have marketing spreads offering automatic options?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              How exactly were automatic weapons marketed pre '84? I know the colt sporter was semi auto, but full auto AR-15's were also available. Was it even under the table back then, or did they have marketing spreads offering automatic options?
              M16s were either cheaper or the same price. Even that way into the early 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                M16s were either cheaper or the same price. Even that way into the early 90s.
                During the Assault Rifle ban, I remember some Class III Weapons being CHEAPER than the semi-auto versions.

Comment

Working...
                X