New Dillon RL550B on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dillon RL550B on craigslist

great opportunity for anyone local. These dont show up too often.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Not sure how that is that great of a deal. He is asking $400 for a $430 press. Rather spend a little more and KNOW it is brand new and has a warranty.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      Not sure how that is that great of a deal. He is asking $400 for a $430 press. Rather spend a little more and KNOW it is brand new and has a warranty.
      Dillon's come with a lifetime warranty.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Fully transferable. Just call them up and tell them what broke and they'll send the parts to fix it. I love reloading on my fiance's dad's 550B, I cant wait to get one of my own. For now I'll just make do with my SDB and a turret press for rifle calibers

Comment

Maybe one day i'll step up once i get bigger space. It looks like a nice way to turn out some plinking rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            That's a good deal. Dillon has a "no bullshit warranty." Even if it comes missing parts, you call them up and they will mail you those parts free of charge. It would cost $454 to ship that to you. You save $54 and you get it immediately. Hell, talk him down - it's not very often this come up for sale.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller, he said there's no dies or accessories with it, so I'm curious what all he's including. At the very least I'd think it would include the following:

Machine with caliber conversion kit (shellplate, locator buttons, powder funnel) in the caliber of your choice.

Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.

One prime system with large and small priming parts.
              One large and one small pick up tube
              One toolhead
              One powder die
              One loaded cartridge catch bin
              One written instruction manual
              One set of standard Allen wrenches
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Dies or accessories dont come with it. You get the conversion kit. Accessories, well if you look at Dillon's site there are LOTS of accessories to get for this thing. I'm sure it comes as it would from the factory. Just find out what caliber kit is on it

The only Dillon that has dies in the conversion kit is the SDB since it uses non-standard size dies

Comment

I'm hoping it comes at least the basics.

Comment

There is another guy on CL right now selling a Dillon 450 with 4 caliber conversions. I'm buying the .44 mag conversion from him, but he has a 9mm, .45ACP, and .357 conversion. He also has .44 mag dies. He is willing to break it up. He'll want $30 for a conversion kit though, but honestly it's like $55 to ship one to you, so that's fine with me since it has a lifetime warranty.

Comment

Working...
                    X