Jobs Near Austin/San Antonio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs Near Austin/San Antonio?

Hey guys, I'm in pretty desperate need of a job in the DFW, Austin or San Antonio area asap. I'm 25, drug, alcohol and tobacco free, have a BS in Logistics and Supply Chain mgmt. from UNT. I've been working in the family general contracting company since graduation in '09. Works slowed to the point that I wont be able to pay the bills after a few more months, and reeeeally need a new job quickly. If anyone has any leads for an entry level job down the Texas I35 corridor, it would be great if you could send them my way. TIA.

Taylor

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in pretty desperate need of a job in the DFW, Austin or San Antonio area asap. I'm 25, drug, alcohol and tobacco free, have a BS in Logistics and Supply Chain mgmt. from UNT. I've been working in the family general contracting company since graduation in '09. Works slowed to the point that I wont be able to pay the bills after a few more months, and reeeeally need a new job quickly. If anyone has any leads for an entry level job down the Texas I35 corridor, it would be great if you could send them my way. TIA.

Taylor
    Schneider Logistics was looking for brokers, sales reps, and some other positions a few months back. Go to their website and see what they have open in the area.
    They contacted me several months back, I wasn't interested in what they had to offer.
    I'll keep an ear out with the people I do business with in the industry.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Schneider Logistics was looking for brokers, sales reps, and some other positions a few months back. Go to their website and see what they have open in the area.
      They contacted me several months back, I wasn't interested in what they had to offer.
      I'll keep an ear out with the people I do business with in the industry.

Good luck
      Awesome man, at this point (almost) anything will have to do. PM Replied BTW.

Also, I'm not looking for just Logistics/ Supply Chain jobs, really anything that pays decently. To me, that would be $35k+ annually.

Comment

Taylor are you at all interested in the oilfield in the
        san antonio area? no exp necessary, 85k year to start fyi

I can get you the info if interested

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          Taylor are you at all interested in the oilfield in the
          san antonio area? no exp necessary, 85k year to start fyi

I can get you the info if interested
          I would have been, just took a job up in Ft. Worth though.

Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
          X