Dyncorp is hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyncorp is hiring

For those who don't mind going overseas (iraq or the stan) My company is hiring for aviators, helo mechs, aviation supply, Air ops, etc etc.. basically anything aviation related.

Check out Dyncorp Careers.

I have no hook ups so don't ask me, BUT if you have a question about a job desription, living conditions etc... (I do NOT know the pay) feel free to ask (VIA PM).

the Contracts are US State Dept.

Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience, passion and purpose drive mission success.

Is the uplift going down? I know they're taking KBRs down to almost nothing in Iraq.

Comment

Fuck, I thought that subject line said "Dennycorp".
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Shit... Dyn couldn't afford me.

Comment

I was hoping to apply at Dennycorp... if it's in Texas.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Dennycorp couldn't afford you!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Is the uplift going down? I know they're taking KBRs down to almost nothing in Iraq.
              Denny this looks like a DOS job not LOGCAP. LOGCAP pay went up a little when LOGCAP IV went into effect. KBR in Iraq is ending the LOGCAP III contract and will not be picking up IV. I think the .gov took some of their uplift though.

Not to worry though, KBR will be taking Dyncorp's LOGCAP role down south in Afg soon enough.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just applied to the operations supervisor position. I want to go overseas extremely bad. Anyone that can help me out pm me. I have a secret clearance and a military background specifically in aviation electronics as well as logistics.
                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                  Just applied to the operations supervisor position. I want to go overseas extremely bad. Anyone that can help me out pm me. I have a secret clearance and a military background specifically in aviation electronics as well as logistics.
                  Depending on how long ago your Secret was Active you may be required to fill out SF86/85 for a new Secret or to be Common Access Card (CAC) approved. Dyncorp may be a different company than who I have worked for but that process is almost always the same.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Depending on how long ago your Secret was Active you may be required to fill out SF86/85 for a new Secret or to be Common Access Card (CAC) approved. Dyncorp may be a different company than who I have worked for but that process is almost always the same.
                    Are you CAC approved?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Uplifts stay the same.

KBR is screwing their people royally. What a shitty company.KBR even reset everyones Contracts so the leave cycle got fucked. say your worked 3 months and in 1 month you were due a break, now your contract just restarted so it will be 4 months from now before you go on break... 7 months of work for a measly 14 days...fuck that. Fuck KBR....cold day in hell before i work for that company...

Remember this is Dept of State, not DOD. your secret or even TS, only means you'll go through the same paperwork FASTER. you still have to get a DOS clearance. its a weird game they play.....i don;t even care to understand it, but i carried a active secret into Dyn when i started and it still took 4 months for them to get me a "DOS" secret....

Like i said in my posting, we have a lot of jobs in the near future. All those KBR and military jobs , DOS will have to start doing....

Comment

I just got some correspondence that the DoS is requesting me to give them a ROM to keep my project in place well into their take over. I just got a new CAC and LOA. It was only supposed to be good until 31 December 2011 and the expirations are now 07 February 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I just got some correspondence that the DoS is requesting me to give them a ROM to keep my project in place well into their take over. I just got a new CAC and LOA. It was only supposed to be good until 31 December 2011 and the expirations are now 07 February 2013.
                          SO i guess your hanging around a while huh lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                            SO i guess your hanging around a while huh lol..
                            Nope. Actually, Dyn has a position in FTW for LOGCAP IV Audit Liason Manager. That's right up my alley. I'm working on it.

Might be moving near the Alliance Airport area.

Comment

Sorry Denny, we've taken all the spots up here.

Jk, move up here and we'll go shoot sometime.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X