BCS Pluckers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Pluckers....

I'm all for Auburn loosing a game and having an Oregon/TCU National Championship game...I just think that would be an awesome game to watch from a fan's perspective.

BUT...

If all stays the same, and it's Oregon/Auburn in the title game.....and Oregon beats the ever loving shit outta Auburn....what would that do for the Ducks next season?
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
    I'm all for Auburn loosing a game and having an Oregon/TCU National Championship game...I just think that would be an awesome game to watch from a fan's perspective.

BUT...

If all stays the same, and it's Oregon/Auburn in the title game.....and Oregon beats the ever loving shit outta Auburn....what would that do for the Ducks next season?

You think Auburn is a little too tight before games? They probably can be

Comment

I hope Oregon beats the hell out of whoever they play..... They usually do anyways.

Comment

I still don't see how Oregon is in the position that they're in. Stupid BCS.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post

Maybe it's because they're good. Stanford is pretty damn good and look what they did to them

Comment

You know, now that i say this, watch them get beat by Oregon freakin St.

Comment

here is a question though ive been pondering. what if both auburn and oregon lose this weekend? who is in the national title game now? tcu and wisconsin
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Fuck the BCS, ive never understood how this is a fair ranking system...'H'
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

sorry about the accidental deletion asphault...'H'
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lol how is it the bcs fault both human polls have them ranked in the top spots? Human polls have them in the nc game if we didn't have the bcs system so what exactly is the issue here?

Comment

Originally posted by boosted32v View Post
                      sorry about the accidental deletion asphault...'h'

nazi!

Comment

It's very possible Oregon St. can beat Oregon..... They always play good games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                          Lol how is it the bcs fault both human polls have them ranked in the top spots? Human polls have them in the nc game if we didn't have the bcs system so what exactly is the issue here?
                          They lost 3 games last year, and their SoS is weak. Yes, they dominated a lot of teams this year, but bad teams. Yes, Stanford is pretty good, but one hard game the entire season merits a National Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            It's very possible Oregon St. can beat Oregon..... They always play good games.
                            Last year it was 38-0. Coincidentally, that's the same exact score of their last game against Stanford.

Comment

They lost 3 games last year, and their SoS is weak. Yes, they dominated a lot of teams this year, but bad teams. Yes, Stanford is pretty good, but one hard game the entire season merits a National Championship?
                              Who do you put above them? Tcu? Who the fuck did they play? Wisconsin? They lost a game. Name me teams and make a legit case for why they are better.

And fuck last year. Last year Texas was playing for the nc game, where are they this year? Last year means dick to what a team does this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X