My HK MP5/10 build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HK MP5/10 build thread

Okay, well my next project is going to be an MP5/10 carbine. I made this thread mostly for my own use, as I need to compile a list of data and other resources before I start to build it.

Here is info on what I'm building.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

lol at this price.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am a bad influence on you

That being said, just about the only HK parts kit that is affordable is a g3 kit, and those are going up. Even the lowliest 9mm kit is going to run you $1,500 plus.

For cost effectiveness, buy a vector and build it up-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I am a bad influence on you

That being said, just about the only HK parts kit that is affordable is a g3 kit, and those are going up. Even the lowliest 9mm kit is going to run you $1,500 plus.

For cost effectiveness, buy a vector and build it up-

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=251771206
        I had been intending to build an MP5 variant for a long time, I just never got my ass onto it. I have a different set of resources than most people for parts. I already have several of the parts I'll need. I will have this entire rifle built for less than $1,500 without a doubt.

Comment

$1,500 MP5 Full Auto?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            $1,500 MP5 Full Auto?
            You could make a full auto MP5 for $1,500. However, it would be illegal without the proper licensing.

Comment

You could make a full auto MP5 for $1,500. However, it would be illegal without the proper licensing.
              fuck! seriously?!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                fuck! seriously?!
                Well, I misspoke. You could do it legally and without any licensing.... in international waters.

Anyone want to have the next shooting GTG somewhere in the Gulf?

Comment

Well, I misspoke. You could do it legally and without any licensing.... in international waters.

Anyone want to have the next shooting GTG somewhere in the Gulf?
                  you got a boat?

Comment

you got a boat?
                    Nope, but we could pool our pennies and rent one. I would seriously be down for a hybrid fishing/shooting GTG.

That would be fucking epic.

Comment

Nope, but we could pool our pennies and rent one. I would seriously be down for a hybrid fishing/shooting GTG.

That would be fucking epic.
                      Well, the issue would be is it illegal to do this? Having automatic parts with semi automatic weapons is an intent to construct. But, if two people have the necessary parts, but do not own those particular weapons apart, then there is no intent, and if they are constructed in international waters then there's no problem. They just have to return that way as well.

Comment

Well, the issue would be is it illegal to do this? Having automatic parts with semi automatic weapons is an intent to construct. But, if two people have the necessary parts, but do not own those particular weapons apart, then there is no intent, and if they are constructed in international waters then there's no problem. They just have to return that way as well.
                        Indeed. Say I bring parts to a gun I do not have, and you bring parts for a gun you don't have. That shit is legal.

Also, you could buy some of those 80% complete lighting links and Glock sears and finish them when you get out to sea.

By the way, twelve nautical miles out is international waters.

Comment

Indeed. Say I bring parts to a gun I do not have, and you bring parts for a gun you don't have. That shit is legal.

Also, you could buy some of those 80% complete lighting links and Glock sears and finish them when you get out to sea.

By the way, twelve nautical miles out is international waters.
                          Exactly my thoughts.

sheeit... 30 minute boat trip for full auto glocks, H&K's?? no problem mon.

Comment

Both of you guys are the Devil. I don't know that i would be able to make that out there and not be able to come back with it the same way.

Comment

What about proper reimportation of the firearms? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X