Retrieving Deleted Texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving Deleted Texts

Is there any way to do this on an android phone? I deleted an entire conversation earlier by accident and need to get it back, if possible. Wouldn't be a huge deal if money wasn't involved.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Is there any way to do this on an android phone? I deleted an entire conversation earlier by accident and need to get it back, if possible. Wouldn't be a huge deal if money wasn't involved.
    i said redneck heaven at 7pm. no need to worry about the texts i sent.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

No idea, I accidentally cleared my phone out before backing it up the other day, lost all of my apps, and texts, lol. Oh well, nothing important. I knew I should've saved the backup to external sd instead!

Comment

Not that it helps you now but try SMS backup to backup future messages to your gmail account.

Comment

If you find out let me know..... Some chick sent me her tits but I had to delete it cause of the girlfriend before even getting to see them! Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            If you find out let me know..... Some chick sent me her tits but I had to delete it cause of the girlfriend before even getting to see them! Damn.
            Forward to email FTW.

Comment

Working...
            X