Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 October 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 October 16

You are invited to join us on October the 16th in Mineral Wells. Event details are located on our website at www.autocross.com/er.
    Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

For those unfamiliar with Mineral Wells, it is about 1/3 mile x 1/3 mile. The site is huge. There will be several places where you get into 3rd including the top chicane area. Mineral Wells is great for autocross because there is enough room to set up minute and a half long courses. I hope to see you out there.

Last edited by Nomadtrash; 10-04-2011, 11:21 AM.
    Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

I'd have to rent a hotel room if I do this. No way I'd drive to mineral wells in the AM and back after the race. I'll look into it. Any recommendations?
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

There are three or four hotels near the airport on the East side of town that are reasonable. It is 90 miles from my house. The drive isn't too bad.
        Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Every autox I do at the mineral ring i drive in the AM and back after the event, it's about 70 miles for me.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

One week left.
            Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Online registration colses tonight at midnight. On-site registration is available from 8 to 9 on Sunday morning.
              Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

It was an awesome course today. We had lots of 2nd and 3rd gear work in fast sweeping corners. We were done by 1 and home in time to watch the cowboys. We may run the same course at the next event on Saturday November 5th.

Results

AXWare Systems (AXWARE_TS) - Autocrossing and Time-trial Solutions. Licensed to:Equipe Rapide
                Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Working...
                X