LeBron vs Cavs?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron vs Cavs?!?!?!

Should be an interesting game...I think James is going to put up 50+ tonight but they will still lose the game.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

In Clev or Miami? The game in Cleveland should be real interesting.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Yeah its in Cleveland...from what I was reading that the Center hired extra police ect because Lebron fears for his safety!!
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

He will have a good game but he isn't going to drop 50+ on them. The key for him is going to be to ignore them during dead ball situations and when the game isn't going.

Comment

I made a thread a few nights ago but it's actually called Miami Heat @ Cleveland Cavaliers

Seriously? Lebron vs cavs? LOL don't forget about Bosh and Wade buddy!

Lebron will score a measly 20-30 pts I assume.

Comment

that crowd is going to boo him when they say his name in the starting lineups. Whenever he touches the ball, and whenever he scores. Its just like a few years ago when Vince Carter went back to Toronto. They booed him all game. Its going to be like that tonight.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

LeBron doesn't put up more than 20, and has a mental breakdown during the game and pulls off something real classy, like fighting with a fan, or flipping the crowd off. He can't handle the criticism, the hatred, and the adversity; and he's proven it time and time again. I say Cleveland wins by 15ish.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                LeBron doesn't put up more than 20, and has a mental breakdown during the game and pulls off something real classy, like fighting with a fan, or flipping the crowd off. He can't handle the criticism, the hatred, and the adversity; and he's proven it time and time again. I say Cleveland wins by 15ish.
                Lol I'd love to see Lebron get cortland finniganed tonight.

Comment

Well on NBA.com it says Cavs fans are going to try and break the sound record tonight for it being the loudest arena ever...

Comment

Lebron deserves everything coming to him. I hope he has a mental breakdown before the year is over.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Lol I'd love to see Lebron get cortland finniganed tonight.
                      I would too, but unless it's by a fan, it's not going to happen. He's still buddies with most of the cavs team, and the only person remotely close to an enforcer on that team is Jamison.

They also won't be serving anything in a bottle at the game tonight, and will have additional uniform and undercover police in the stands to try and prevent any problems.

It is going to be VERY loud there tonight - it's all anybody has been talking about up there all week. If he actually does the whole throw the powder in the air thing, that would probably be the moment somebody snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                        I would too, but unless it's by a fan, it's not going to happen. He's still buddies with most of the cavs team, and the only person remotely close to an enforcer on that team is Jamison.

They also won't be serving anything in a bottle at the game tonight, and will have additional uniform and undercover police in the stands to try and prevent any problems.

It is going to be VERY loud there tonight - it's all anybody has been talking about up there all week. If he actually does the whole throw the powder in the air thing, that would probably be the moment somebody snaps.
                        Cleveland isnt half bad this year. With no Lebron or Shaq, they sit at 8th in the Eastern Confernce standings. Jamison is a good player, but he never became the guy that was voted NCAA Player of the Year in 1998.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Miami is all over Cleveland here in the 3rd and Lebron is putting on a clinic. Heat are up by nearly 40.... 88-50. They were up by 18 at the half. Dampier hasn't gotten off the bench yet...and James has 31 already.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

getting shit kicked

Comment

Lebron up to 36 now...hope he drops 50 on this fucking crowd. They're chanting "Ak-ron hates you". What he did wasn't classy, but fuck the crowd. He has the right to play where he wants. 95-63 now.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                              X