Why wasn't the site handed over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't the site handed over?

first and foremost, i'm sure money played a big roll into it. but i mean, it sure as fuck would have been nice to see the site sold off to the members or something like that.

$$$$

Comment

I agree. At least throw the offer out there.

Comment

We've all been wondering the same thing. Chris probably thought "Those lowballing fucksticks are going to offer me $300 and fucking 4 cylinder roller as a trade."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
          We've all been wondering the same thing. Chris probably thought "Those lowballing fucksticks are going to offer me $300 and fucking 4 cylinder roller as a trade."
          I would have done $500 at least

Comment

lmao

Comment

When it's a one man show he can do whatever he wants. Not saying it's right by any means, obviously since I'm over here, but he apparently felt this was the right decision and likely didn't think anyone would pony up the kind of money he was looking for and the kind of money that AF was willing to shell out.

Comment

man enough people would have coughed it over, i have NO DOUBT in my mind that the community and the vets wouldn't have let it go to someone else if the offer was put out there.

Comment

Ok, I'll say it ..

its Obamas fault

Comment

I dunno. I think he probably got a pretty penny. I'd bet somewhere between 10 and 20 grand.

Comment

I dunno. I think he probably got a pretty penny. I'd bet somewhere between 10 and 20 grand.

I figured 20k too

Good for him , He sold them a bum steer ..

Comment

I dont even mind, it was more like a cleansing if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad
                          I figured 20k too

Good for him , He sold them a bum steer ..
                          i'm sure the canadians weren't expecting this type of outlash and now a competing site.

Comment

I hope he made a decent amount of money off them to be honest.

Comment

So how long before this one gets sold off to the highest bidder?
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X