Nigeria to charge Dick cheney in pipeline bribery case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigeria to charge Dick cheney in pipeline bribery case

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

shocking!!!

I mean... not shocking
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

LOL good luck with that.

Hell, from what I've heard, bribery is a regular part of social life in Nigeria.

Comment

He's "too big to jail" but it would be cool if he did get locked up.
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

What a fucking joke. They should go ahead and charge Santa Claus with trespassing.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Nigeria..... what a fucking joke.

Comment

If they will send me a cashiers check via western union i will begin the process of recouping their funds and will contact my shipper.

Comment

I guess they got tired of trolling Craigslist?

Comment

nigeria please........
                  95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Working...
                  X