Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast AK reload?

Checkout the reload halfway through.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Saw that posted on Rifle Dynamic's Facebook page. Seriously fast. I'd just like to see if Travis is consistently that fast with the AK mag changes.

Edit: I love the HSGI's Tacos that he is running.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
      Saw that posted on Rifle Dynamic's Facebook page. Seriously fast. I'd just like to see if Travis is consistently that fast with the AK mag changes.

Edit: I love the HSGI's Tacos that he is running.
      but realistically your average AR owner could reload that fast, just a better designed weapon.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        but realistically your average AR owner could reload that fast, just a better designed weapon.
        For sure. I've gotten pretty quick at the "Haley/Costa" AR mag change. :-)

Comment

The average ar owner only has one magazine and has never trained speed t pl reloading

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            The average ar owner only has one magazine and has never trained speed t pl reloading
            Right, but he only has to hit 1 button, stick a mag in, and hit another button.

your AK owner has to push a button while pulling a magazine out, then rock a new magazine in, and then reach the other side of his gun and charge it, then reacquire his target.

See what I'm saying?

Comment

Damn, that dude looks like a video game. Very fluid and fast.

Comment

Right, but he only has to hit 1 button, stick a mag in, and hit another button.

your AK owner has to push a button while pulling a magazine out, then rock a new magazine in, and then reach the other side of his gun and charge it, then reacquire his target.

See what I'm saying?
                I'm not arguing that the arisn't faster. I'm merely pointing out that some level of proficiency is required, and the average ar owner has none.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I'm not arguing that the arisn't faster. I'm merely pointing out that some level of proficiency is required, and the average ar owner has none.
                  And that directly correlates to your average AK owner. Put the two together, both with equal skill, the AR is going to be quicker. I think an average AR owner could be on par with an experienced AK owner.

Ever tried to see an average person insert a mag into an AK? haha, I rest my case.

Comment

Like to see that with a life vest and garden gloves, LOL!

Comment

And that directly correlates to your average AK owner. Put the two together, both with equal skill, the AR is going to be quicker. I think an average AR owner could be on par with an experienced AK owner.

Ever tried to see an average person insert a mag into an AK? haha, I rest my case.
                      I agree.

Comment

No need to change out mags when I load up the 75 round drum.

Jus sayin'

Comment

Ever see an average person attempt to operate an AR. Now I rest my case!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            No need to change out mags when I load up the 75 round drum.

Jus sayin'
                            Beta mags hold 100

Comment

My recoil spring must be a hell of a long stronger than his. Charging his AK looked effortless.
                              IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                              X