pig hunt from 2.28.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pig hunt from 2.28.11

forgot i had this video and finally got around to editing it from 10 minutes to a minute

that was recorded on some cheap video sunglasses my buddy uses for hunting. not bad quality for $30
    Last edited by grove rat; 10-16-2011, 03:06 AM.

and oh yea that is me almost face planting after we start running towards them

Comment

Lol @ you about eating shit. I lol'd!
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

haha, pretty funny. It sure is nice to have them in a field like that.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

oh we've had to stalk them in the woods... now that is some wild shit

Comment

What type of glasses are they? For $30 I might have to pick some up.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
              x2
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I too have been thinking about getting a hunting cam. I recommend spending just a bit more and going with a Go-Pro. I occasionally hunt at night so the sunglasses would be useless. Made to be strapped to your head or your ride, and will capture everything this video system didn't. At the end it would have been cool to see the hog a little more in detail and the wide angle lens of the go-pro would have caught it without him even having to think of it (last thing he was probably thinking about). Base price $179 (EDIT: and I see go-pro's for dirt cheap on CL and ebay all the time).

Sorry to hi-jack. Great kill man! Really want to get out there again...
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                  I too have been thinking about getting a hunting cam. I recommend spending just a bit more and going with a Go-Pro. I occasionally hunt at night so the sunglasses would be useless. Made to be strapped to your head or your ride, and will capture everything this video system didn't. At the end it would have been cool to see the hog a little more in detail and the wide angle lens of the go-pro would have caught it without him even having to think of it (last thing he was probably thinking about). Base price $179 (EDIT: and I see go-pro's for dirt cheap on CL and ebay all the time).

Sorry to hi-jack. Great kill man! Really want to get out there again...
                  We're talking about $30 video sunglasses, of course a Go-Pro would be better. For starters, its an actual camera. Also, its 5x the cost. This is a cheap alternative, that's why I'm interested.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

We're talking about $30 video sunglasses, of course a Go-Pro would be better. For starters, its an actual camera. Also, its 5x the cost. This is a cheap alternative, that's why I'm interested.
                    Yup, just adding to the discussion, not asking you for a credit card number.

Here's one with handful of accessories. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pho/2622126595.html
                    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                    X