Sh*t ass 2v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh*t ass 2v

Say I were to add heads and cam to my car with the current stuff I have on it. What kind of numbers would I be around? and it's an auto

Current Stuff:
    Mac cold air
    BBK Shorty Headers
    BBK o/r X pipe
    Flowmaster catback
    Trickflow 75mm TB and plenum
    3.73's
    Rear upper and lower CA's
    SCT Xcal 2
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

315-325

Comment

more like 295 to 305....those shorties are going to hurt you.

Comment

280-290

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          more like 295 to 305....those shorties are going to hurt you.
          the automatic and long tubes don't like each other very much. I'm sure longs would be better but is the price difference over the shorties worth the HP difference?
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            280-290
            ^this^

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              the automatic and long tubes don't like each other very much. I'm sure longs would be better but is the price difference over the shorties worth the HP difference?
              Oh...an Auto. 275 at best. sell it and buy a vette.

Comment

Seriously, save your money. Two valves are a long road that always ends with empty pockets and disappointment.

Comment

Or just put a blower on it..

Comment

X2
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      Seriously, save your money. Two valves are a long road that always ends with empty pockets and disappointment.
                      Only if you don't know what you're doing...

Comment

Originally posted by 03WhiteGT View Post
                        Only if you don't know what you're doing...
                        Everyone say hello to the world's last remaining two-valve fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Or just put a blower on it..
                          for what you'll pay for heads, cams, and labor (and if I was doing heads I'd spend the money for the new trick flows), you could buy a used vortech kit and make more power. You'll need a tune either way you go so that figures in at least 5-600 there. My 97, the shitty years of 2 valve, with a little novi 1000 made 310 rwhp 330 rwtq. It made 12 psi at 6500 rpm. It had stock manifolds, offroad x, catback. I made a 4" inlet pipe similar to a power pipe and ran a lightning mass.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                            for what you'll pay for heads, cams, and labor (and if I was doing heads I'd spend the money for the new trick flows), you could buy a used vortech kit and make more power. You'll need a tune either way you go so that figures in at least 5-600 there. My 97, the shitty years of 2 valve, with a little novi 1000 made 310 rwhp 330 rwtq. It made 12 psi at 6500 rpm. It had stock manifolds, offroad x, catback. I made a 4" inlet pipe similar to a power pipe and ran a lightning mass.
                            Yep.. A friend on here put a p1sc and intercooler on his 03 GT auto and was just under 400rwhp.

The only way I would do heads and cams ona 2v is if it were non-pi and I was going to do PI heads and intake.

Comment

Ill say you the vortech off my car. Stock heads and cam makes 405 rwhp

Comment

Working...
                              X