Damn you Elvis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn you Elvis

I am going to lose to you TWICE in the fantasy football league. Only YOU would pick Andre Johnson AND Matt Schaub. They both exploded the week you played me.

i would have rather lost in fantasy and had us win the game i assure you.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      i would have rather lost in fantasy and had us win the game i assure you.

god bless.
      Of course. Does that pretty much put the texans out of the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Of course. Does that pretty much put the texans out of the playoffs?
        Were you unaware of Jacksonville and Indianapolis both having a shit year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Were you unaware of Jacksonville and Indianapolis both having a shit year?
          yes but i honestly dont know the records and standings right now.

Comment

You post in these prediction threads every week, there's no excuse for not knowing.
            (5-6-0) Houston Texans @ (7-4-0) Philadelphia Eagles (2-9-0) Buffalo Bills @ (4-7-0) Minnesota Vikings (4-7-0) Cleveland Browns @ (6-5-0) Miami Dolphins (6-5-0) Jacksonville Jaguars @ (5-6-0) Tennessee Titans (5-6-0) Washington Redskins @ (7-4-0) New York Giants (3-7-0) San Francisco 49ers @ (7-4-0) Green Bay Packers (8-3-0)

AFC South is the wide the fuck open. Jax and Indy are 6-5.

Comment

You post in these prediction threads every week, there's no excuse for not knowing.
              (5-6-0) Houston Texans @ (7-4-0) Philadelphia Eagles (2-9-0) Buffalo Bills @ (4-7-0) Minnesota Vikings (4-7-0) Cleveland Browns @ (6-5-0) Miami Dolphins (6-5-0) Jacksonville Jaguars @ (5-6-0) Tennessee Titans (5-6-0) Washington Redskins @ (7-4-0) New York Giants (3-7-0) San Francisco 49ers @ (7-4-0) Green Bay Packers (8-3-0)

AFC South is the wide the fuck open. Jax and Indy are 6-5.
              Yea, and I have a very good idea of which teams are good and which are bad. I don't make my predictions on just what their records are. I think I have done pretty well with the way I predict.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Yea, and I have a very good idea of which teams are good and which are bad. I don't make my predictions on just what their records are. I think I have done pretty well with the way I predict.
                I didn't say anything about what predictions you make, my point is Jeff always posts the teams playing each other and what their records are, so you should know what the record is for the other teams in the division with Houston and whether or not the division title is out of their reach. As far as a wild card, Houston is a long shot. Mathematically still a player but not likely.

Comment

I didn't say anything about what predictions you make, my point is Jeff always posts the teams playing each other and what their records are, so you should know what the record is for the other teams in the division with Houston and whether or not the division title is out of their reach. As far as a wild card, Houston is a long shot. Mathematically still a player but not likely.
                  Yea you would think I would know by being in that thread. But 90% of the time I glance past the records and look at the team names. This league is so unpredictable, I just throw out the records on most games. Besides, it is the AFC south division, I don't really pay much attention to it.

Comment

I sat Jacoby Jones and Schaub in favor of Miles Austin and Sanchez, because I thought Philly was better than that and Sanchez would have a better chance against New England. I think Jones was the right play, but I'm not sure about Schaub/Sanchez now.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                    X