i can't get on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't get on here

from my computer at home, but my computer here at work is just fine. not sure whats up, it was working fine till a few days ago. i am using FF, but tried IE last night, and neither open this site up. it acts like i have no internet. i tried restarting my computer and that didn't work. not sure what to look at.

if anyone has any ideas, i won't be able to try them till i get home tonight.

Your home computer was made in Canada.

No, really, I couldn't get on one day without typing out the "www" in the address. Try to google it and click on the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Your home computer was made in Canada.

No, really, I couldn't get on one day without typing out the "www" in the address. Try to google it and click on the link.

oh, i tried www.dfwmustangs.net and dfwmustangs.net and neither worked. i will try the google thing. hell, i had it in my favorites and never had a problem till the other day. i should also try my other computer and see if it works.

Comment

Who do you get your home internet through?
        01 Turbo Miata
        96 4x4 Suburban

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
          Who do you get your home internet through?
          a local place called GEUS (Greenville Electric Utility System). i have never had a problem going to any web site on that provider.

Comment

We've been working on tracking down the issues, and they appear to be dns specific to certain ISP's.

Example: Site works fine on sprint 4g, but is broke-ass on sprint 3g. Since the site is new, there is a possibility that dns issues may need to take some time to become reliable across all ISP's individual DNS cache's. We are actively working on the issue however, and I'm simply helping to gather the info's.
            01 Turbo Miata
            96 4x4 Suburban

Comment

I have issues half the time at work getting a DNS error message when I try to get on here.

Comment

I had the same issue, however it worked itself out or they did something where I could get back on. I thought my Ip addy was banned from the site lol since every other site worked on my comp just not this one.

Comment

Ok, I did a system restore and it still didn't work. I can access here from my phone on at&t network and through my wifi, so that tells me its not my ISP. My pc can't get on here either. Tx redneck, call me when you can please

Comment

I was having the same problem this is what i did to fix mine it works just fine now im using geus as my internet provider also

1. Click "Start", input "NCPA.CPL" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.

2. Right click on the connection that you use for the local connection, and then click "Properties".

3. Click to select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)", and then click "Properties".

4. In the Internet Protocol window, let's change the "Preferred DNS server" to 208.67.222.222

5. Click 'OK' twice to complete the modification.

If the issue persists, please repeat the steps and change the "Preferred DNS server" to 208.67.220.220.
                    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                      I was having the same problem this is what i did to fix mine it works just fine now im using geus as my internet provider also

1. Click "Start", input "NCPA.CPL" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.

2. Right click on the connection that you use for the local connection, and then click "Properties".

3. Click to select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)", and then click "Properties".

4. In the Internet Protocol window, let's change the "Preferred DNS server" to 208.67.222.222

5. Click 'OK' twice to complete the modification.

If the issue persists, please repeat the steps and change the "Preferred DNS server" to 208.67.220.220.
                      He would need to set the first to 208.67.222.222 and the second to 208.67.220.220 and leave it be.

I use open dns too and love it.

Comment

My Sprint phone wont connect today or yesterday using the Android browser or Tapatalk
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I just changed the dns servers for the site, hopefully this will fix everyones problem.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It loads quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              I just changed the dns servers for the site, hopefully this will fix everyones problem.
                              sweet, works for me. thanks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X