Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone talked to Evil Jose about all of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone talked to Evil Jose about all of this?

I read on another post the Jose whas in the dark about all of this. Wasnt he a part owner of dfws? Whats his 2 cents?

Just do a little reading and you'll find all the answers.

Comment

I think he made it clear in his post over there what his two cents is. Basically in a round about way he said he got fucked in the ass and is working on something of his own now.

Comment

repost!

Seriously, Jose was offered his spot here and his response is "I want it all or nothing" so he is going to start yet ANOTHER board and alot of the people here have already expressed they are going to jump ship when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
          Just do a little reading and you'll find all the answers.
          Here or over there?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785
            Here or over there?

Both. Mostly here. They're editing or removing it all over there.

Comment

Nero Fiddled while Rome Burnt

Comment

i texted jose and its in the works, and im sure we will all jump on board when his forum is up and going...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez
                  i texted jose and its in the works, and im sure we will all jump on board when his forum is up and going...
                  care to share any details?
                  actually,it would probably be best not to

Comment

Possible new name: DfwWeEatRiceAndShitCanadianBacon.net

David

Comment

No offense to Jose, but why? Do we really need another one? I don't see a point.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
                        No offense to Jose, but why? Do we really need another one? I don't see a point.

I agree.

Comment

haha lolz

Comment

I agree.

I echo that , fuck his ego , get in --and enjoy the ride

Comment

I agree.
                              My opinion only so take it at face value. If Jose starts another board, then some will leave here for good. Some loyal people will go both ways and post to both boards. In the end we are going to be divided and both boards will most likely suffer.

This new board was brought about to keep dfws alive in its current configuration (hopefully). I have nothing to gain and don't want anything from the board other than a place to call home. I've been here since '03 and didn't want it to see the dfws community go to shit which seemed to be inevitable. That's why when I noticed all the posts asking for a new board, I immediately called Tyler (who was and still is out of town) and said you have to get something together quick! So at midnight he got it up and running. So now here we are at dfwmustangs.net!

Hell not two weeks ago you guys came together and bailed me out when I was stranded 200 miles from home. I appreciate that and hope that this community keeps going strong... as dysfunctional as it is at time you guys are family!
                              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                              http://www.titantowing.net
                              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
                              X