Blue Mesa Brunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Mesa Brunch

I was up in DFW this weekend and went to the sunday Brunch buffet and bottomless mimosas at Blue Mesa on the Tollway. I don't think I've ever been that full in my life everything on the buffet was pretty damn good. First time I've ever had a Mimosa, but I did my damnedest to drink as many as possible. If you haven't been before give it a shot, it is well worth the $18 they charge.

Oh it's worth it for sure, just the wait can be forever, and sometimes the service sucks balls.

But the food is great

Comment

The wife and I hit up the Blue Mesa off of NW highway, and really was not impressed.

Comment

Used to be one of my favorite places to eat. The I don't remember the last time I went though. The adobo pie is fuckin' awesome, as are the spinach 'chiladas, crab 'chiladas and salmon.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Oh it's worth it for sure, just the wait can be forever, and sometimes the service sucks balls.

But the food is great

We must of hit it just right then, actually went there because the wait at Pancake House was ridiculous. Walked right into Blue Mesa and the service was top notch.

Comment

Blue Mesa is always good, we go to the Southlake one. Might try the brunch at the Glass Cactus too (by The Gaylord). Good food, by the lake, what's not to like?

Comment

Working...
            X