New HK's (to me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HK's (to me)

I have a buddy that has a gun shop, and he gave me a couple deals that I couldn't pass up. One is a P30 and the other is a USP .45 compact. P30 still had the factory grease in it, and the USP looks to only have had a few hundred rounds through it.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Nice! I've been wanting a P30 for a while now.

Comment

I have to admit, probably the best feeling gun that I own.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Lol at displaying your HKs on the Glock mat. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          Lol at displaying your HKs on the Glock mat. Shame
          Would you like me to take another picture of my P30 on my P30 mat? Lol.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            Would you like me to take another picture of my P30 on my P30 mat? Lol.
            Yes.

Comment

Damn, I missed this thread. Nice guns man, I carry my p30 everyday and I love it. I have one side of the grip set up fatter than the other so my hand has full contact. They are very modular and very nice shooting guns! You will be very happy with these pistols.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Yes.
                Damn, I'd do it now, but my mat is serving as my mouse pad at work. I'll get a pic with it sooner or later, lol.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Damn, I missed this thread. Nice guns man, I carry my p30 everyday and I love it. I have one side of the grip set up fatter than the other so my hand has full contact. They are very modular and very nice shooting guns! You will be very happy with these pistols.
                  I messed with the grips a little bit, but didn't go with different sizes on different sides. Gonna have to try that.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

The USPC doesn't fit my hand very well in stock form. It was all I could do to control the 9mm in compact form, so I couldn't imagine that .45.

Comment

I have a P30 as well for my carry with a crossbreed holster and I absolutely love it. That gun is seriously a glove in the hand. I have the same model as you without the safety.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        The USPC doesn't fit my hand very well in stock form. It was all I could do to control the 9mm in compact form, so I couldn't imagine that .45.
                        It's really not that bad. But it does fit my hand well. I'd imagine that any gun that doesn't really fit you would be a handfull, lol.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                        X