Driveshaft Balancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveshaft Balancing

The place I have always used to balance driveshafts is no longer in business, any suggestions for a place in arlington that does good work for a decent price?

Driveshaft King at 30 and Sylvan, just west of Downtown Dallas.

Comment

+2 for driveshaft king that's where we take all our driveshaft's and on average its usually $45 to balance them.

Comment

ok thanks, well I think I am going to replace the u joints first and see if that gets rid of the vibration

Comment

I used Mesquite driveline this past week for my diesel truck. 3 u-joints, a carrier bearing and re-balance the whole thing $225..fast service, great work

Comment

stan hopkins in dallas off 175

Comment

Drive shaft King is the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                Driveshaft King at 30 and Sylvan, just west of Downtown Dallas.
                I think the king moved to riverside, theyre not on the southside of 30 at sylvan anymore. I havent been over to the new shop but the old shop has a big sign that says they moved.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                  I think the king moved to riverside, theyre not on the southside of 30 at sylvan anymore. I havent been over to the new shop but the old shop has a big sign that says they moved.
                  Yes, the King moved. I just used Fort Worth Gear and Axle in downtown F/W. They built a drive shaft for one of my wreckers just last week. The price was right at $200 and it looked like a good build. No complaints on my end so far and would definitely recommend them!
                  Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                  http://www.titantowing.net
                  -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    I used Mesquite driveline this past week for my diesel truck. 3 u-joints, a carrier bearing and re-balance the whole thing $225..fast service, great work
                    X2 used them for my 22 year old drive shaft on my coupe, made it brand new again for under 180 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X