.308 reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .308 reloading

What's your pet load. Accuracy and hunting. Also what brass and primers and such.

Just got my.tikka and 27 bucks for some Hornady sst isn't going to fly.

165 Accubonds shoot great I never took game with them in my .308 but worked very well in my .30-06.

I used Win brass very good for the price. Then I preferes Hodgdon Varget for powder and Federal primers.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

http://www.6mmbr.com/308Win.html

This site has some different accuracy loads.

Just something to think about.

Comment

My preferred hunting load for my M1A is a Hornady 165gr Interbond in a Lapua case with CCI #34 primmer over 39.5 grains of N135. I can make sub MOA groups with this load.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

M80 147gr GI issue w/ cannelure. I load 32gr IMR-4895 behind it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

178gr SMK, Winchester Brass, 44.2gr of Varget, CCi Primers. target shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
              178gr SMK, Winchester Brass, 44.2gr of Varget, CCi Primers. target shooting.
              no such thing as a 178gr SMK (there is 175 SMK and 178 Amax...)

Comment

Working...
              X