Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to buy lug nuts and center caps for Draglites ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy lug nuts and center caps for Draglites ?

Should I just break down and buy lug nuts and center caps from Jegs or Summit, or is there some place local that I can get this shit ?

Got my new wheels painted, got the new tires, and I can't put the damn things on yet !! I'm gettin' antsy over here !!

Any ideas/suggestions ?

-Aaron

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
    Should I just break down and buy lug nuts and center caps from Jegs or Summit, or is there some place local that I can get this shit ?

Got my new wheels painted, got the new tires, and I can't put the damn things on yet !! I'm gettin' antsy over here !!

Any ideas/suggestions ?

-Aaron
    are you coming down for the xmas party tonight? I have a package of lug nuts, and maybe some center caps as well.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      are you coming down for the xmas party tonight? I have a package of lug nuts, and maybe some center caps as well.
      Damn ! I forgot that was tonight too !!

I've got so many things planned that I don't know what the hell to go to ! I'm probably going to go to the drag races at Denton this afternoon for the "Outlaw No Prep" deal. I may hang out long enough and just wait for the Christmas party.

How much ya want for the lugs and caps ?

-Aaron

Comment

Latemodel rest.

Comment

Damn ! I forgot that was tonight too !!

I've got so many things planned that I don't know what the hell to go to ! I'm probably going to go to the drag races at Denton this afternoon for the "Outlaw No Prep" deal. I may hang out long enough and just wait for the Christmas party.

How much ya want for the lugs and caps ?

-Aaron
          You can have them. They were kinda free to me, so why not. I will go dig around and see what I have. I THINK I have a couple of caps, but they would be in the garage in a misc box. I will post up in a few.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You can have them. They were kinda free to me, so why not. I will go dig around and see what I have. I THINK I have a couple of caps, but they would be in the garage in a misc box. I will post up in a few.
            Sweet ! Maybe I'll get to put my new wheels on sooner than I thought !

I actually even thought about making my own center caps but just making them flush with the face of the wheel, not how the Weld caps stick out.

Wonder how that would look.

-Aaron

Comment

Sweet ! Maybe I'll get to put my new wheels on sooner than I thought !

I actually even thought about making my own center caps but just making them flush with the face of the wheel, not how the Weld caps stick out.

Wonder how that would look.

-Aaron
              Go with that idea, I dont know where mine wandered off to.

I found my stash, but I seem to be missing a pack. I have 2 packages of 5 lugs and washers each, and one package of 4 lugs & washers. I bet you can snag a package of lugs at Vatozone to complete it.

Also, I understand that the tracks require shanked lugs to be open ended and to have 3" studs (so it is easy to see that they arernt too short). The two 5 packs are open ended, and I have 3" studs if you want them too.

Comment

Go with that idea, I dont know where mine wandered off to.

I found my stash, but I seem to be missing a pack. I have 2 packages of 5 lugs and washers each, and one package of 4 lugs & washers. I bet you can snag a package of lugs at Vatozone to complete it.

Also, I understand that the tracks require shanked lugs to be open ended and to have 3" studs (so it is easy to see that they arernt too short). The two 5 packs are open ended, and I have 3" studs if you want them too.
                Well damn, how can I turn that down ?! I'll be at the Christmas party tonight if you don't mind bringing them. I'll buy ya a beer, or whatever your beverage of choice is.

-Aaron

Comment

Well damn, how can I turn that down ?! I'll be at the Christmas party tonight if you don't mind bringing them. I'll buy ya a beer, or whatever your beverage of choice is.

-Aaron
                  No problem, I will go throw it all in the car now so I dont forget.

Dont worry about the beer, I will talk to you at the party about some work on my bike.

Comment

No problem, I will go throw it all in the car now so I dont forget.

Dont worry about the beer, I will talk to you at the party about some work on my bike.
                    Sounds good. Thanks ! I still haven't even taken my paint stuff out of my car from doing a job at my buddy's tattoo shop the other night, so I'll have all my shit with me......I'm too lazy to take it all out ! HAHA !

-Aaron

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks ! I still haven't even taken my paint stuff out of my car from doing a job at my buddy's tattoo shop the other night, so I'll have all my shit with me......I'm too lazy to take it all out ! HAHA !

-Aaron
                      Damn, I have a couple of dents in my tank or I would have you come down early!

Comment

Damn, I have a couple of dents in my tank or I would have you come down early!
                        Doh ! I thought you were going to get those fixed a longgggggggg time ago ?! LOL !

-Aaron

Comment

Doh ! I thought you were going to get those fixed a longgggggggg time ago ?! LOL !

-Aaron
                          Hard to ride without a tank!

Have a favor owed at the shop? I can snag it and bring it with me!
                          Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 12-04-2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Hard to rife without a tank!

Have a favor owed at the shop? I can snag it and bring it with me!
                            What kind of bike is it ? is it fuel injected ? Got a picture of the dent(s) ?

-Aaron

Comment

What kind of bike is it ? is it fuel injected ? Got a picture of the dent(s) ?

-Aaron
                              star 1300 FI. I can snap some, the bike was laid down by the guy I got it from, and the way the handlebars are set from the factory allows them to hit the tank. They arent BAD dents, and could easily be pulled with a stud welder. I can take some, though I dont know if you can see them very well in pics. they are on the turn from the top going dow the side of the tank, so Im sure some mud will have to go on.

BRB with pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X