body shop recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body shop recommendations

Anybody know of a good body shop that can handle some custom work on my Saleen? The side skirts are a really shitty design, they are only held on by double sided 3M trim tape and a bunch of those plastic rivets for interior panels.

I wanted to see if somebody could actually take the side skirts and mold them into the rocker panels of the car so i would never have to worry about the skirts falling off.
    2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

your area might be helpful. i gotta guy in arlington

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

dukes paint and body in saginaw. They do TONS of custom work. Actually thats all they do. Fast service and quality priced right. 8176371220 bills cell.

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
        your area might be helpful. i gotta guy in arlington
        Well duh, he's in Amsterdam ! LOL !

Sorry, I had to.

-Aaron

Comment

i'm in Keller, Saginaw would be pretty close. Are they good? any pics of their work anywhere online? Also Anybody have any idea on what something like that would cost?
          2002 4.6L 5spd S281

Comment

i saw a new custom body shop open up right at the intersection of hwy 377 and kroger st in Keller. Anybody know anything about that shop? i was thinking of stopping in there and checkin it out.
            2002 4.6L 5spd S281

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
              i saw a new custom body shop open up right at the intersection of hwy 377 and kroger st in Keller. Anybody know anything about that shop? i was thinking of stopping in there and checkin it out.
              I would ask Rreemo about that shop. I think he had his fastback up there earlier this year to replace and/or paint the tail panel.

Comment

Working...
              X