X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redoing my interior

FYI... pictures where taken by my HTC EVO so sorry for the half ass quality

I dont think my car will ever be done

I bought some fab up pieces but didnt really like them as they were to flimsy
    So I just modified them(put an aluminum backing to make them sturdier) and covered them in carpet

I also installed Dynaliner to make things a little quieter, made a big difference

Went to the store to get some groceries for a cook out, everything held up fine
    Last edited by XR_1; 12-04-2010, 01:50 PM.
    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Got my new seats and steering wheel

Sparco Milano Prestige Black Leather seats
    Sparco Faster Steering Wheel
    Sparco Quick Disconnect
    Sparco 3" 6 point harness w/ camlock
    and some other stuff

Last edited by XR_1; 12-04-2010, 01:43 PM.
    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Very nice, i need to redo mine as well..

Comment

Nice Groceries!

Comment

What is the dynaliner, does it stick like dynamat or is it more of a traditional insulation. I'm about ready to do the seat delete in my regal and want to insulate and deaden noise as much as possible without adding a lot of weight. I'm looking at making my delete panels from aluminum with a small tubing frame in the seat pan area to support a couple 10# bottles and maybe my amps.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            What is the dynaliner, does it stick like dynamat or is it more of a traditional insulation. I'm about ready to do the seat delete in my regal and want to insulate and deaden noise as much as possible without adding a lot of weight. I'm looking at making my delete panels from aluminum with a small tubing frame in the seat pan area to support a couple 10# bottles and maybe my amps.
            Ditto, I am about to start on the iside of the 69.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
              I dont think my car will ever be done
              The rest of us came to that conclusion years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                dynaliner is made by dynamat and it works just like the original dynamat
                I chose dynaliner because its black, has alot of cushion and does not weigh anything

SummitRacing sells the 1/2" roll for $150 but you can get them on eBay for $65
                I have used 7 rolls to do the whole car
                This includes the cabin and trunk floor, wheel wells, door panels and rear quarter panels

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                The rest of us came to that conclusion years ago.
                You can t rush perfection

Comment

nice
                  2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Working...
                  X