Griff's in Irving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griff's in Irving

Just ate there for the first time today. Good greasy burger cured my headache today lol.

ive been eating at the ones in haltom city and river oaks since i could eat solid food. ill die an early artery clogged death but ill do it happily!

i get the monster meal deal
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Haven't been there in years. Used to visit the one in Irving and Pleasant Grove. Good stuff but ya you wouldn't want eat there to frequently.

Comment

Tried it twice since being a kid and wasn't impressed anymore. Taste like whataburger but still aight. Did a search and they are in three other states besides texas. Co, Nm, and La.

Comment

my family hates it but i eat at griff's whenever i can.

Comment

I am there every Thursday

Comment

A Lot of people don't know this but..........griffs taste like in-n-out. Personally, I think it's way better and WAY cheaper
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                A Lot of people don't know this but..........griffs taste like in-n-out. Personally, I think it's way better and WAY cheaper
                No it doesn't, and its not way cheaper.

Comment

It's a cheap, greasy burger. In-N-Out is a cheap, messy and not quite as greasy burger. They are within a $1 of each other, considering that Griffs (at least the Haltom City location) is full of people that look like they'll stab you in the neck for $5 I'll pay more and stick with In-N-Out.

Comment

OMG Griff's are always located in the best part of town

I like it, but only first thing when everything is fresh...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      It's a cheap, greasy burger. In-N-Out is a cheap, messy and not quite as greasy burger. They are within a $1 of each other, considering that Griffs (at least the Haltom City location) is full of people that look like they'll stab you in the neck for $5 I'll pay more and stick with In-N-Out.
                      lol at being scared in haltom city
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        considering that Griffs (at least the Haltom City location) is full of people that look like they'll stab you in the neck for $5 I'll pay more and stick with In-N-Out.
                        They are just as capable as you.....girl'y man
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                        X