Last day of cruising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day of cruising

Well yesterday was nice and today is chill. Time to put her up for the winter. I don't see how some of you polar bears can tolerate the cold!
    Last edited by ARIX; 01-22-2011, 04:37 PM.

Uhm, It's not cold.

Comment

You must be canadian! 69 is my cut off. I work nights, so it sux when you have a warm day and find your self cruising home in 40's.

Comment

69 cutoff. LOL Single digits or ice/snow is my cutoff.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          69 cutoff. LOL Single digits or ice/snow is my cutoff.
          ^^^^This^^^^ Does it really get "cold" in Texas other than those rare days mentioned?
          Originally posted by mutherjuggz
          That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I have rode in freezing weather, sleet and ridiculous windy/cold weather. I didnt intentionally do it, so I understand your statements.

Comment

I've rode the big bear in high 30's, low 40's... that's my cut off.
                I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Don't really care about temperature if the sun is out, but when it's dark I prefer not to ride below 50.

I'll still do it on the occasion when I want to, but it sucks if you MUST ride when it's dark and something like 30* out.

I do not miss my late teens early twenties when I had to ride daily.

These guys ride where it's actually cold. - Ryan Suchanek, stolen from google
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Must be wearing a nut glove! Damn that is hardcore riding.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                      These guys ride where it's actually cold. - Ryan Suchanek, stolen from google
                      he's attempting the fastest wheelie on ice. one legged stunter.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X