Mavs / Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs / Kings

Mavs expectantly haven't played too hot tonight.. Early in the 2nd half, they were down by 12, then came back to tie...then fell back down by 9 with about 5 mins left in the game, but they have stormed back to take a 105-101 lead with under a minute to go. Finish this one off and they will have a 9 game winning streak.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Jose Juan Barea still sucks.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      Jose Juan Barea still sucks.
      ^ Lies
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Wow...JJ missed both FTs...but nice defensive play by the JET...Mavs pull it out!
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Mavs now have 6 in a row at home, starting with the Warriors and Nets. They could run this win streak a little ways.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Caught the last 4 minutes when they were down by 9 and came storming back. Ill tell you, the production/toughness they are getting out of the center position is something this team has never had. Perhaps the missing piece? While Chandler is most of it, you cant forget what Haywood has done. I guess to put it another way, someone other than Erica Dampier is the center for this team (thank god).

Comment

Haywood has sucked...until the last 3 or 4 games. He got susp for a game, but since he's come back from the susp, he's gotten his head out of his ass.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Mavs are on fire!!!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                X