Projector for gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projector for gaming

which one do yall recommend? i wanna start building my man cave and would like to add a projector to play my PS3

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

I like the Epson projectors. I have a older 6500UB and my buddy bought a newer 8700UB after seeing mine. Panasonic also makes some nice projectors. Nice thing about the Epsons is 4,000 hour bulb life compared to alot of them that are only around 2000 hours.

Comment

I have the epson 8100 and a buddy has the 8350, both look really good especially for the price. I picked up mine for $1100 about a year and a half ago. The new epsons I've seen run about $1600-$1700, are brighter and 3d. Not sure how good the quality is but for a budget setup it's pretty nice. Mine is at 114" and CoD looks sick. As for lamp hours, my first one went out at 450 and it was an extremely common problem. They changed bulb makers and it looks like its fixed so far, I'm a little over 600 hrs.

Comment

a friend also has the epson 8100 and it is very nice and great picture. He chose it because it reviewed to be best in a lighted room. He can turn his lights on and you can still see picture.
        sigpic

Comment

What at your requirements? Do you want native 1080P, 3D, budget? I just started my media room so I have been doing a lot of research on projectors before I purchased mine.

Comment

Working...
          X