Anyone own a XBox360 Kinect with Dance Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a XBox360 Kinect with Dance Central

OK, my kids already have a WII and we have a PS3 for the other stuff. But, my girl seems to have fallen in love with those Dance Central Commercials.

The new Dance Central with Kinect looks really kewl from what I have seen on Youtube. Anyone own it and can give me there opinion? I have a 9 year old girl and 6 year old boy. I was planing on buying the gamestop $299 4GB Xbox360 bundle.

I do. Its pretty cool. My 5 yo took to it right away.

The Dance Central game I have not played but heard its the best game out there currently for it.

I have Kinect Sports, its pretty cool. Its nice to have a game system everyone can play.

It is a workout.

My kids really dig Lego Star Wars though. (non Kinect, but a Star wars games is supposed to come out late next year)
    WRX

Comment

I have kinect and dance central (and kinectimals which is ehhh at best) and its alot of fun. Unfortunatley its the only fun game for Kinect. I would wait till there is better stuff available.

Comment

I have it, dont have dance central though. I have the biggest loser because my gf wanting it (no she isn't fat) It is a pretty good workout and fun to do if you arent real motivated to workout that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
          I have it, dont have dance central though. I have the biggest loser because my gf wanting it (no she isn't fat) It is a pretty good workout and fun to do if you arent real motivated to workout that day.
          If she likes to dance get dance central, best damn workout ever! Im drenched in sweat after two songs. I mainly got it so my wife could work out. I would be living on the couch if I walked in with a game for her called "The biggest looser" lol.

Comment

In for video of Lason dancing to soulja boy.

Comment

My wife did get a vid but lucky for me she can barely work her email much less figure out how to post it on youtube.

Comment

lo3oz is on quite a bit playiing kinect. Not sure what game he plays though. I'm sure he's got a gallon of water next to him to chug between dances on expert.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                X