recipe for beef enchiladas anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recipe for beef enchiladas anybody

this sucks sitting here eating this el charrito tv dinner. Does anybody have a good recipe for some GOOD beef enchiladas
    paging chef Brent

No, you ravens shitcock.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

awwwe is your pussy still hurting after that beating

Comment

I fucking love this lady's recipes.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't make beef enchiladas. Only cheese & onion an chicken. If I did make beef enchiladas, it would be fajita style beef and cheese. Very easy. Grill flank steak with fajita seasoning, just 2 mins per side (very very rare). Slice. Take corn tortillas, flash fry in hot corn or veg oil in cast iron skillet. You don't want them crispy. Just wet. Maybe 30 secs per side. Fill with cheese, beef, and diced sautéed onion. Roll up, place in baking dish. Repeat, cover with enchilada sauce or a nacho style cheese. Tomatillo is awesome too, of you want to do that instead. Top with more shredded cheese. Bake @ 375 until edges are crispy and cheese is melted.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I don't make beef enchiladas. Only cheese & onion an chicken. If I did make beef enchiladas, it would be fajita style beef and cheese. Very easy. Grill flank steak with fajita seasoning, just 2 mins per side (very very rare). Slice. Take corn tortillas, flash fry in hot corn or veg oil in cast iron skillet. You don't want them crispy. Just wet. Maybe 30 secs per side. Fill with cheese, beef, and diced sautéed onion. Roll up, place in baking dish. Repeat, cover with enchilada sauce or a nacho style cheese. Tomatillo is awesome too, of you want to do that instead. Top with more shredded cheese. Bake @ 375 until edges are crispy and cheese is melted.
            I'd cover it with the best chili con carne this side of Mexico. WOLF Brand.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm with Bcoop, My specialty is sour cream chicken enchilada. But for beef i basically make a picadillo and use it. Then make enchilada sauce. and lots of cheese and raw onions.

Comment

Green tomatillo and sour cream chicken enchiladas... Just thinking about it makes my stomach start jumping against my ribs, trying to get my keys and drive my mouth to Chuy's.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Damn dude, I'm going to have to try this out. I'm surprised you don't own your own restaurant with all the your recipes you dish out.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Damn dude, I'm going to have to try this out. I'm surprised you don't own your own restaurant with all the your recipes you dish out.
                    One day, perhaps. Trying to get some other things going and steady first. A restaurant has always been my dream, but I've seen firsthand what they do to people, and I'm not sure I want to put myself through it. I work a lot, but do enjoy my free time. As an owner, you can't trust anyone. Your kitchen staff, bartenders, patrons, and managers will rob you blind if you allow it. This means you must be there, 12-16 hours a day, and sometimes longer depending on the hours of operation, and style of food. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that. I don't know if I ever will be.

Comment

One day, perhaps. Trying to get some other things going and steady first. A restaurant has always been my dream, but I've seen firsthand what they do to people, and I'm not sure I want to put myself through it. I work a lot, but do enjoy my free time. As an owner, you can't trust anyone. Your kitchen staff, bartenders, patrons, and managers will rob you blind if you allow it. This means you must be there, 12-16 hours a day, and sometimes longer depending on the hours of operation, and style of food. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that. I don't know if I ever will be.
                      Just get Gordon Ramsey to help you out, lol. As much knowledge that you have about the industry I figure you have a good shot at being successful. You just have to go for it, take a chance. You can't fullfill your dream if you don't step into it. In the meantime bring on those recipes.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        one day Brent and I will.

I'll let him run the back of the house, I'll run the bar. I don't mind spending 12-16 hours a day at the bar

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          one day Brent and I will.

I'll let him run the back of the house, I'll run the bar. I don't mind spending 12-16 hours a day at the bar
                          I'm going to need some vodkey and whiskey in the back of the house to "cook" with.

Comment

Wherez the chili on top?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Wherez the chili on top?
                              Thats why i said it would be fajita beef style if i made them. I'm not a big fan of ground beef enchiladas, nor chile con carne.

Comment

Working...
                              X