? on lcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on lcd

I have an RCA 32'' w/built in dvd player that went out about 1 1/2 yr ago.

Don't remember exact model, but is pretty much identical to this...

I get power to screen, but no picture at all. Are these worth to get repaired? If so, anybody know of a good place to get it fixed?

No. Let it go. Inverter is probably shot, which is typically issue on LCD with these symptoms. Particular for heavy gaming use.

Right now Newegg is doing a black Friday 3 day weekend with some really good deals on just about everything electronic. And don't forget to check out Amazon. Spend a little money and upgrade.
    Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-13-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Don't really need to get a tv now. Wanted to use it in the garage. So really don't need a fancy or nice one. Hate to just chunk it when it looks brand new...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Don't really need to get a tv now. Wanted to use it in the garage. So really don't need a fancy or nice one. Hate to just chunk it when it looks brand new...lol
        Did you try the other inputs? It may work on other inputs and you'd just have to add a DVD player (one of the $15 ones would work).

Comment

I want to say I tried that, but it's been so long. I'll try that when I get home. I've had it put up since it went out. Just now got it out.

Comment

Working...
          X