Equipe Rapide Awards Banquet December 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipe Rapide Awards Banquet December 3rd

Check out our website at www.autocross.com/er for more details.
    Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Are there any 2011-2012 5.0's running in these? How are they holding up? Are there any obvious advantages with the brembo equipped cars?

Comment

The 5.0's do well. They took 1st and 3rd this year at the National Championships. They were listed as GT so I'm not sure what brakes they had. We are finished with the 2011 season and the only event left is the awards banquet where we had out trophies for whoever had the most points for the year. We will be starting back up in February at the Mesquite Rodeo parking lot.
      Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Are there any obvious advantages with the brembo equipped cars?
        I am going to have to say no, autox is not very hard on brakes.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

If the brakes are strong enough to lock up then they are fine. They never really generate enough heat to cause problems. Use a good cold pad. Fortunately, most street pads are good for autocross. I use autozone lifetime semi-metallic.
          Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

I'll be getting them anyway (track pack). I figure I will start with autox to learn how to drive my car better than I imagine I can. The end result will be open road racing events.

Now I just have to wait until I can order it.
            <-----anxiously pacing back and forth

Comment

Our first event is February 26th at Resistol Arena in Mesquite. I hope to see you there. Merry Christmas.

Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

It won't be that soon. I have to wait until the beginning of the second quarter to order it. I'm guessing June will be around the time it shows up at the dealership.

Awesome GIF!!

Comment

Working...
                X